Hiring Company Description:
Aluvision Inc (www.aluvision.com) is a dynamic and growing company that specializes in high-end aluminum design solutions for booth building, showrooms and displays. A committed team ensures top performances for customers around the world!
Why Work At This Company?:
Evolve with a dynamic team to grow business and clientele in a niche industry with ample opportunities
In search of Account Manager (Duluth)
· We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative. A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
· You are important link in our sales department and together with our sales manager you will build strong client relationships.
· Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction and follow up on your own projects from quote until order is delivered.
· Provide accurate, valid and complete information daily using the right methods/tools.
· Handle and advise clients in close collaboration with our team of Designers, on technical information about products and booths.
· Will participate in tradeshows and showroom visits to meet the clients in real life.
· Keep up to date information on our clients in our database.
What do we expect from you?
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
· · Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· · Good sense of initiative, well organized and customer oriented.
· · You have good 3-D insight.
· · Bachelor’s degree is required.
· · 3-5 years proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging and permanent job in a fast paced growing and international company.
- An open corporate culture where innovation and customer oriented thinking prevail.
- A responsible job with room for initiative and the possibility of taking a variety of training courses.
- An enthusiastic team of talented co-workers.
- An appropriate compensation in accordance with knowledge & experience, supplemented with benefits.
- Medical Benefits, vision, and dental.
- Company credit card for travel expenses.