To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
98 Rebeschi Drive
North Haven, CT 06473
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Project Manager - Construction
Petra Construction Corporation • North Haven, CT
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Petra Construction Corp. is a mid-sized general contracting/construction management firm seeking a Project Manager to manage commercial and residential construction projects. A minimum of five years of Project Management experience is required. This position is office-based in North Haven, CT. Please submit your salary requirements with your resume. Visit our website at www.petraconstruction.com for examples of our work.
Position responsibilities include:
- Ability to manage different project delivery methods
- Preparing and processing subcontracts and purchase orders
- Attending and recording project meetings
- Preparing change orders
- Managing subcontractors and material suppliers
- Ability to work closely with project superintendents and foremen
- Reviewing daily reports
- Cost coding
- Reviewing job cost forecasting reports
- Reviewing and approving subcontractor requisitions
- Reviewing owner invoices
- Preparing/Overseeing project close-out
- Attaining substantial and final completion on time and within budget
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of contracts, plans, specifications and construction methods
- Strong Computer Skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Project
- Proficiency with project management software, such as Prolog
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to make project decisions
- Positive attitude
- Professional demeanor
- Strong work ethic
- Post-offer physical, drug screen and background check
Benefits offered include:
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance with Voluntary Life Option
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) - pre-tax and Roth
- Flexible Spending Medical Care and Dependent Care Accounts
- Section 125 Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Assistance Plan
Petra Construction Corp. is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.