2 nd shift (3:00 am – 11:30 pm), $13.00 + 10% second shift differential
This position is responsible for performing set-up, operation, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of SMT equipment. This is a contract to permanent position, and our client will train.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Load and unload product from machines.
• Identify and report to Lead or Production Supervisor any difficulty which would affect the correctness and quality of the work in process within the operation.
• Evaluate performance of equipment, tools, techniques, and environment. Suggest improvements as needed.
• Read, interpret and work in accordance with work orders, electrical and mechanical drawings & schematics and/or customer specifications.
• Interface with assemblers, buyers, engineers, etc.
• Function independently.
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Positive Cultural Alignment:
Embrace, promote, and live the values of Integrity, Creating Solutions, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence, all in support of a positive and inclusive team spirit.
Job Specifications / Qualifications / Skills:
• Have a level of technical capability to operator SMT equipment
• Must be reliable; reliable attendance required
• Ability to read and understand work instructions
• Willingness to learn, be adaptable and flexible in role
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to meet time standard requirements
• Experience in electronic manufacturing preferred but not required
• J-STD-001 certification preferred but not required
• Ability to work effectively with diverse populations
• Ability to communicate clearly in English, verbally and in writing
• U.S. Citizen required
• Ability to work the hours necessary to complete activities, as required.
• Able to pass drug testing, have no felony convictions or outstanding warrants.
• Work Environment: Manufacturing environment where the noise level is generally quiet to moderately noisy.
• Weight Requirements: Ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 40 pounds.
• Body Movements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand, walk, sit, climb, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Ability to stand, sit, and move about facility for long periods of time. Ability to use hands and fingers.
• Work Position: Combination of sitting, standing, and walking around.
• Sensory Requirements: Vision, speech, hearing, smell and touch are routinely used in day to day functions.
It is the policy of BEStstaff, Inc. not to discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, developmental disability, sexual orientation, or national origin.
"Positively changing lives through Trust, Care and Commitment based staffing"
Attention To Detail