We have a Permanent role for an Director Emergency Services RN for our client Petersburg, FL . Please let me know if you or any of your friends would be interested in this position.
Director Emergency Services RN - Petersburg, FL
Location : St. Petersburg, FL (33709)
Project Duration : Permanent
10k relo; possible 10k sign-on
Executives thrive with us! Client is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, comprising of over 180 hospitals and about 2,000 sites of care in 21 states and the United Kingdom. We are looking for a Director Emergency Services for our Client Hospital team where excellence creates excellence.
· Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
· Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
· Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
· Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
· Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
· Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
· 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
· Employee Stock Purchase Plan
· Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
· Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
· Colleague recognition program
· Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
· Learn more about Employee Benefits
· Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Client has expanded our influence across the healthcare industry by investing $3.5 billion in capital improvements in recent years. Do you want to be an influencer in healthcare? Apply for our Director Emergency Services role today!
Job Summary and Qualifications:
· The role of the Director of the Emergency Services Department assures service, growth, development, personnel management, and resource allocation and management controls in order to ensure consistent high-quality patient care in the Emergency Department.
What you will do in this role:
· You will accurately identify real/potential problems affecting the service and implements solutions with follow through and communication
· You will actively participate in service, departmental and hospital wide committees as assigned, providing ongoing communication to those one represents
· You will advance the patient experience agenda in the Emergency Department
· You will coach immediate subordinates providing feedback; constructive critique of work; facilitates individual development plan; and documents their job performance
· You will adhere to all Human Resource policies.
· You will effectively communicate departmental, organization and industry information to staff
· You will facilitate evidence-based employee engagement practices
· You will effectively build strong relationships and networks to deliver upon organizational and department goals
· You will participate in employee and patient rounding and identify and mentor potential future leaders
· You will enforce standards of emergency department care and develop processes to measure and ensure consistent compliance
· You will develop, implement, and evaluate an ongoing emergency services program which assures quality patient care consistent with the Hospital mission
· You will monitor compliance with regulatory, accrediting and hospital policy for patient services, and environmental and personnel safety
· You will oversee a PI program that consistently monitors and evaluates critical aspects of care
· You will be responsible for department's operational excellence; ensures department delivers quality services in accordance with applicable policies, procedures and professional standards
· You will follow the Hospital Exposure Control Plans/Blood borne and Airborne Pathogens
· You will support the recruitment process to secure staffing talent
· You will perform other duties as assigned
What qualifications you will need:
· Bachelor's degree in nursing required
· Master's degree in Nursing, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or a related field preferred
· 3+ years of experience in emergency services required
· 3+ years of experience in a leadership role preferred or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
· Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state in which he or she practices, in accordance with law and regulation required
· Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required
· Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENPC) required
· Basic Life Support (BLS) required
· This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Director Emergency Services RN and include posting in 23-03476 your application. also, you can call us at
630-576-1940 a nd to discuss his position details.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Life Support
- Business Administration
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Health Administration
- Health Care