To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hattiesburg, MS
- Renell Beatty
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
MAXIMUS • Hattiesburg, MS
Posted 2 months ago
MAXIMUS is currently looking for a Sr. Health Specialist to join our team. The Sr. Health Specialist is responsible for working with the project management team, and they will head the Health Specialist team and provide overall support for the entire call center team. The Health Specialist team provides advanced and accurate clinical inquiry responses to health related, disease control and prevention issues, including questions related to bioterrorism, first responders and national emergency situations from medical and other health care professionals, educators, and government agencies.
Essential Job Duties:
- Ensure that all production service level agreements are met
- Collaborate and coordinate with other CDC-INFO supervisors and managers to ensure that their team is fully integrated into the other operations of the contact center
- Provide routine reports on the functions that are supported by the team
- Review and approve work via quality monitoring
- Ensure all team members have the necessary knowledge and skills to perform their jobs
- Support refresher and new hire training activities
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in a health discipline or a clinical license
- The following licenses are preferred but not required: LPN, R.N,P.A, M.D
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of experience in Public Health, public policy or medical communication
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities of the principles and practices of health education
- Skill in leading and coordinating the work of others
- Travel may be required