Jr and Senior Sales Managers – Base salary up to $55K + commission
Midtown Manhattan dynamic international company staging strategic business conferences for senior level executives (Fortune 500 companies) in the US and in Europe is adding to staff.
They organize strategic business forums on cruise ships and, more recently, at land-based venues as well.
They offer access to senior-decision makers in a professional business environment. For many companies it is the most cost-effective route to new business. e offer buyers and decision-makers a hugely time-efficient two days, scheduled to their personal requirements, to meet potential suppliers, learn in conference and workshops, and to extend their personal network amongst industry peers.
The ideal candidate will be successful with B2B outside selling experience with strong sales acumen. Proven track record of successful daily prospecting and new business acquisition comfortable selling to "C" level executives. Tech savvy individual and regular users of LinkedIn, CRM (like SalesForce.com), PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
Selling packages to suppliers to attend our USA forums for the opportunity to meet in pre-scheduled 1-on-1 meetings with potential new clients from Fortune 500/1000 companies.
- Must reside (12 months min) in the Greater NY area
- Minimum 3-4 years sales experience (5 years plus preferred), including successful face to face “C”- level presentations
- Strong hunter sales skills to draw out objections and use closing techniques
- New Business development
- Ability to identify and generate new leads and schedule senior level meetings
- Strong prospecting skills adding 20 new contacts a day into your data base through your own research on the web including LinkedIn (key), Hoovers, ZoomInfo & other methods
- Setting one’s own sales meetings, 1 to 2 a day minimum
- Professional appearance with strong integrity and honest selling approach
- Ability to succeed working independently in the office daily with little micro managing and to learn through shadowing peers initially without any formal training or weekly meetings
- Ability to communicate the benefits of a unique business development opportunity
- Able to sell over the phone and travel nationwide
- Able to both take direction and self-manage one’s work load
- Self-motivated proactive approach in seeking out both internal & external information
- Excellent verbal and good written communication skills
- Team player mentality, ability to learn quickly, multi-task, work under pressure & keep organized within deadlines, strong work ethic
Requires some travel to events
- Computer literacy and able to pick up new programs quickly is a must. Including: LinkedIn, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, CRM db, web meetings via GoToMeetings or Webex
Great company benefits, including bonuses.
Please email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
*AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*
Operate Cash Register
Resolve Customer Issue