Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of Irvine, California.
Total compensation for the Irvine, CA is between $50,000 and $100,000 depending on experience, and may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
• Our client thrives on a family type environment where they’re always striving to provide better opportunities for their employees and their families
• Leadership at this company takes a hands-on approach, but still allows their employees to make key decisions
Fire Alarm Estimator Duties & Responsibilities
• Prepare proposal specifications and drawings to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate
• Attend pre-bid meetings and/or tour job sites to confirm requisite take-offs
• Prepare estimates by calculating complete take-off of scope of work
• Maintain files of working documents as back-up for estimate figures, including information on pricing from suppliers obtained through direct contact, sales brochures, price lists, software uploads, etc.
• Support other department personnel as required; may include assisting with estimates in other disciplines
• May review design options and recommend best solution based on cost, engineering quality, and/or availability of materials
• Interface with clients on bid-walks
• May provide support to field operations regarding electrical estimates
• Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction
Fire Alarm Estimator Qualifications
• Local Candidate – no relocation provided
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with an electrical contractor completing heavy commercial projects
• Familiarity with Accubid and BidWinner software
• Working knowledge of electrical installation, estimating techniques, and cost control
• Ability to interpret computerized cost data and systems
• Ability to perform detailed work and successfully meet deadlines
• Must have stable work history
• Previous management or supervisory experience
• Ability to travel to branches as needed
Preferred but Not Necessary
• Journeyman License or Degree
Please forward your resume to Chelsea@DeltaConstructionPartners.com for immediate consideration, or call (727) 258-0265 for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit http://www.deltaconstructionpartners.com/careerportal/#/jobs
Related Electrical Construction Jobs: Construction Estimator, Preconstruction, Electrical Estimator