To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Franklin Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Confidential • Franklin Township, NJ
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are growing and looking for the best fit in our company culture and job role. This
Client Manager role will report directly to the branch manager.
This is for a 1st shift opening. This candidate has to be flexible as hours will vary based on client needs.Client Manager Purpose
To provide excellent client satisfaction through the performance of employees, to assure retention and growth of the current business. This position is completely responsible for the on-site operations directing the day to day service and management of employees at a client site. Responsibilities include a daily interface with the client to build a strong working relationship; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; counseling; addressing complaints and resolving problems; maintaining accurate work records and performance reporting. This position may also include interviewing, hiring and training new workers. May have assistance from lead workers.Client Manager Responsibilities Operations Management
· Provide consistent employee orientation using company standards that include safety and accident procedures and anti-harassment standards.
· Ensure compliance by maintaining proper employee records including payroll, scheduling, disciplinary and counseling, etc.
· Use of all available tools to maintain the operation of the account such as Web Mail and applicable timekeeping systems.
· Enforce policies specific to the client and document important information for both the client and Paramount.
· Control costs of the operation including overtime, unemployment, show up pay, PPE usage and worker’s comp to ensure the financial success of the operation.
· May work with branch office to implement recruiting campaigns.Customer Management
· Ensure customer satisfaction through identifying and addressing their needs and requirements in a timely and thoughtful manner and providing appropriate follow-up.
· Ensure compliance with company safety guidelines with site inspections and monitoring of accidents
· Assist customer as needed with any workforce concerns.
· Build and maintain a positive business relationship with the customer through frequent and open communications with key contacts and branch management.
· May assist with resolving customer billing questions.Team Management
·Work in conjunction with the Branch Manager to counsel and discipline employees as needed. Maintain required documentation for all performance management activities.
· Monitor and obtain signature approvals for all time tickets prior to payroll preparation. If required, enter accurate and timely payroll information in the system.
· Assure communication of all Paramount Staffing and client work policies and assure compliance with same.
· Provide timely unemployment and accident reporting. Monitor worker’s compensation costs and provide oversight of transitional duty assignments.
· AA or BA in Business Administration or related field preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· High School Diploma/GED required
·Minimum four to five years’ experience in a supervisory and/or managerial role preferably in staffing or other customer service role.
· Experience working with timekeeping systems and various business reports.
· Experience working with a high level of independence.
· Demonstrated experience in managing competing demands.
· Prefer experience in managing a team of supervisors or lead workers.
· Background in Human Resources a plus.Skills & Abilities
· Results oriented, knowing when to take action and when to seek guidance or permission.
· Handles sensitive or difficult issues with confidence and in a calm manner and is not unduly influenced by intense emotions.
· Excellent communication (listening, speaking, writing) & diplomacy skills.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Outlook and Internet Explorer Proficient in the use of Excel and Word tools.
· Experience working with ambiguous situations.
· Is assertive but respectful in communications with clients and team.
· May require bilingual skills (English and Spanish)Physical Demands
· Manufacturing or distribution center environment.
· May involve lifting of up to 50 pounds.
· Must be able to speak, see, hear and see in order to communicate with workers and customers in person or via telephone and computer.
· Must be able to travel throughout the facility (sometimes long distances) to monitor the work of employees and communicate with customer representatives.