Well-established automated equipment manufacturer in the western Chicago suburbs (Aurora/Naperville area), offering a terrific workplace, competitive compensation packages, benefits, and plenty of career growth potential.
Design, development, networking and programming of electrical control systems for automated equipment. Work with sales and clients to develop specifications and provide technical information and support. Size and select parts, components and systems (PLCs, HMIs, hydraulics, pneumatics, motors, sensors, drives, panels, etc.). Design control panels and wiring diagrams. Oversee installation and testing of systems and equipment.
- BSEE/EET or similar 4-year technical degree
- 4-7 years of experience in Controls Engineering of automated equipment/systems
- Proficient in design and development of controls systems and control panels (AutoCAD), and programming of controls systems/automated equipment (Allen Bradley PLCs/HMIs, additional Siemens experience a bonus).
- Strong communication and project skills
- Ability to travel 10 - 20% (mostly local)