To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pacific Time Zone - Remote, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Success Specialist (Pacific Time Zone Remote)
PSC Biotech • Pacific Time Zone - Remote, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PSC is currently looking for a Customer Service Specialist (Pacific Time Zone Remote)
· Work with the Customer Success Manager to meet and exceed Project Goals
· Manage the service and support process to ensure that Service Level Agreement commitments to clients are met.
· Exceptional attention to detail and master the ability to manage multiple project streams simultaneously and prioritize responsibilities.
· Embrace accountability for the clients’ projects from end-to-end; oversee the successful execution of those initiatives by the implementation engineers.
· Effectively partner and collaborate with the business development team on customer implementations.
· Maintain comprehensive knowledge of ACE™ and Audit Utopia™ features.
· Manage the process to prepare Requirement Specifications, Configuration Specifications, Workflows, and other client required documentation.
· Manage on-going support and relationship with the client through an internal support tool
· Ability to quickly ramp up and build that experience on-the-job.
· Act as the key champion and escalation point for all customer issues during the implementation phase.
· Manage gathering requirements, hand-off from business development, Project Kick off meetings, training, setting timelines, tracking progress, updating status, holding weekly meetings, and managing customer training and go live.
· Accountable for and ownership of client satisfaction and successful project delivery.
· Ability to travel as needed in the U.S. and globally
· Minimum 3 years of experience in life science enterprise IaaS, PaaS, or SaaS customer implementation, service and support, or project management.
· Highly organized in planning and time management, with the ability to multi-task.
· Excellent communication and people skills.
· Flexible, adaptable, and can work productively across many time zones where customers may be located. Some travel to client locations in the U.S. and globally may be required.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience required
· Project management experience
· Existing knowledge of the regulated life science marketplace
· Existing knowledge of life science enterprise Software-as-a-Service