Entech Staffing Solutions is looking for Press Operators for an opportunity in Auburn Hills, MI.
An opportunity exists for a motivated team player to join our tier 1 Production Department in the automotive stamping industry. This individual will be responsible for operating various production machines such as, robotic welders, projection welders, automatic presses and manual stamping.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• A minimum of one year experience working in a manufacturing environment operating various production machines, specifically projection welders, robotic welders, automatic presses and or manual stamping
• Knowledge of stamping- and forming technique
• Team player skills, analytical mind, quality awareness
• Perform in-process quality and identity checks according to operator check sheet and the instruction given by process control.
• Initiate the “last-off part”-control and move production and/or quality equipment back to designated storage place.
• Ability to adhere to the 5S standards of cleanliness and organization and proceed methodically and systematically to organize oneself and one's work.
Background check & Drug screen required
Move Mechanical Part
Use Hand Tool
Operate Offset Press
Operate Hydraulic Press