Our client, a world leading Pharmaceutical Company in New Brunswick, NJ is currently looking for a Project Coordinator / Pharma Industry to join their expanding team.
- Job Title: Project Coordinator / Pharma Industry
- Duration: 04 months contract, extendable up to 24 months
- Location: New Brunswick, NJ, 08933
- Client has the right-to-hire you as a permanent employee at any time during or after the end of contract.
- You may participate in the company group medical insurance plan
- Track project activities against the project plan including status tracking in Excel
- Ensure issues are logged, monitored and resolved in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for coordination and execution of the project tasks including performing
- vendor master data set-up, configuration and PO conversion.
- Support the project team by utilizing the necessary project systems and tools
- Share and discuss progress and status with Project team
- Coordinate handoffs within team
- Monitor transactions coming through the system
- Must have:
- Detail oriented
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong coordination skills
- Can work independently with some supervision
- Can execute an established process (not much decision making needed)
- Ability to manage complexity (requests in various/multiple stages of a process)
- Clear communication (written and verbal)
- Nice to have
- ARAVO and/or Ariba nice to have but not required
Education, Experience, Skills:
- AS/BS with 1+ yrs experience
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: ST-PRJCORD-JK811
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Delivering the right professionals since 1995.
Driven by a commitment to achieving outstanding results, Pioneer Data Systems has consistently upheld superior standards of quality, producing the right candidates for the job. With the goal of not just meeting, but exceeding our clients’ expectations, we have evolved into a trusted and proven provider of talent acquisition solutions.
Our original area of focus was providing professional services for Oracle databases. As an Oracle Partner Network Member, we expanded our services to include ; Data Warehousing, CRM, ERP, E-Business Solutions and Systems Integration. As a market leader, we were recognized as a "New Jersey Technology Fast 50" company by Deloitte & Touche.
Over the years we have leveraged our expertise in the IT space and have diversified across market sectors, now catering to a wide range of practice areas, including Pharmaceutical / Clinical Research, Engineering, Accounting and Finance. Many of our clients include Fortune 500 companies that have been trusting us to deliver the highest quality talent for well over a decade.
View the full profile