Responsible for helping to achieve ongoing guest satisfaction and team goals using guest tracking as a tool for continuous improvement.
Overall responsibility for maintenance and upkeep, cleanliness of rooms, and attentiveness of personnel.
Preventative Maintenance needs to be consistent on a daily basis in all areas of the hotel. Perform electrical, plumbing and carpentry projects.
Perform HVAC spring and winter inspections.
Assist in HVAC unit repair projects.
Guest room repair issues (caulking, tile repair, painting, plumbing, etc.).
Determine needs for contract repair/services. v Perform, administer and document preventative maintenance.
Carpet repair/tile floor repair.
Minor roof repairs, painting projects, and exterior projects.
With Regional Manager, identify skills needed for different projects and train technical people at property. Provide ongoing training for property based engineering personnel.
Must have Valid Drivers Licence, Pass Drug screening and background check
- Perform plumbing and electrical repairs
- Inspect Guest rooms
- Perform preventive maintenance on all guest rooms
- Ensure all repairs/replacements necessary for guest rooms and public areas
- Insure at Ptachs are cleaned and properly maintained
- Complete monthly and quarterly check lists and reporting
- Maintain and repair defective electrical equipment, plumbing
- Work with General Manager for maintenance repairs
- Running work orders (electrical, plumbing, HVAC)
- Complete maintenance work orders for all maintenance work
- Replace filters in all HVAC units monthly
- Complete maintenance and repair records
- Performing a variety of maintenance tasks and preventative maintenance in and around the hotel
- Ensure all trash is neatly maintained
- Other tasks as assigned