Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our dynamic and innovative team. We are currently seeking a Database Support Specialist to join our Marshfield, WI office. This position is responsible for learning and developing in-depth knowledge of all aspects of database products and for answering database questions. This position will also provide technical support to end users or clients.
1. Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of all aspects of database products and clients.
2. Provide technical expertise to operations with process and client recommendations
3. Pursue, guide, and lead product development to ensure on-going competitive edge
4. Be proactive in staying current and knowledgeable of industry needs.
5. Integrate database products within various other product lines.
6. Act as a communication liaison between IT and Client Services
7. Train client services staff on database issues.
8. Keep documentation current.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Analytical, decision making, and problem solving skills.
2. Proven technical skills.
3. Ability to sufficiently communicate with individuals at all levels in the company in an articulate, professional manner. Strong verbal and written communications.
4. Professionalism and interpersonal skills.
5. Self-initiative and leadership.
6. Ability to work effectively and contribute within a team environment.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required.
2. 3 years of field related processing.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup. Please reference requisition number MRSH4669.
Infogroup is a leading provider of data and data-driven marketing solutions. Infogroup provides data, technology and services that help marketers acquire new customers and maximize the value of existing relationships. The company's data and marketing solutions help clients of all sizes, from local SMBs to FORTUNE 100™ enterprises, increase sales and customer loyalty. Infogroup provides both digital and traditional marketing channel expertise that is enhanced by access to our proprietary data on 280 million individuals and 24 million businesses. For more information, visit www.infogroup.com.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.