Our client has been in the Sciotoville area for over 25 years. Due to company growth and approaching their busy season, we are currently searching motivated, self-starting and dedicated candidates to fill their open positions.
• Working with cement product to create molds for the steel industry.
• Ensuring product is properly labeled.
• Following the product through the cooling process.
• Examine and inspect for defect.
• Able to walk and stand up to 10 hours per day
• Ability to work with others in all phases of manufacturing.
• 1-2 years manufacturing or labor experience
• Strong work ethic and good attendance record
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Multiple Healthcare Plans
• Accident, Disability, Life
• Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
• Referral Bonuses
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
If interested please send a resume to: Chillicothe@trnstaffing.com
General Office Associate
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
The Reserves Network provides Total Staffing
View the full profile
Solutions, offering temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire job opportunities
in the office, industrial, professional and technical markets.
Since 1984, The Reserves Network has worked as an employment "match-maker"
- bringing thousands of job seekers and employers together in a multitude of
industries at our 40 operating locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast and
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, The Reserves Network is a Veteran and
family-owned company, that has been awarded for excellence in growth,
management and customer service excellence. The origin of the company's name
and its red, white and blue colors can be traced back to Founder & Chairman
Don Stallard and his experience as an officer and pilot in the Air Force,
particularly the time he spent in the U.S. Air Force Reserves.
The Reserves Network exists to provide superior customer service through
Quality, Reliability, and Integrity in our every interaction.