· On-time and accurate reporting on part level analysis.
· Presentations of analysis in weekly reviews on findings and insights.
· Demonstrate persistence as a change agent utilizing the five stages of innovation-decision process: knowledge, persuasion, decision, implementation and confirmation.
· Effective team management including team utilization, conflict management, root cause analysis and corrective action planning.
· Daily huddle meetings with team members and monthly one-on-one meetings. Drive meetings/workout sessions with multiple stakeholders.
· Responsible for team development, onboarding, coaching, mentoring and making sure all team members have proper system access.
· Monitor performance standards. Deliver performance reviews based on defined and measured production/accuracy/schedule adherence.
· Identify improper behavior/emergency situations and taking appropriate action.
· Improving process stability: reporting metrics and insuring all process documents are incorporated into daily work and detailed into Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs).
· Adherence to all Service Level Agreements between TCS and client. Comply with mandatory trainings and policies.
· Communicate clearly and effectively with client and TCS employees.
· Be able to multi-task and handle multiple priorities with different stakeholders.
· Analyze data to determine sustainable high levels of production, with quality levels >97.0%.
· Demonstrate systems knowledge in order to assist with team support.
· 2+ years of experience in Supply Chain with sound knowledge on Sourcing process
· 2+ years of leadership experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Enjoys working hard; is action oriented; enjoys challenges and comfortable with decision making
· Excellent interpersonal skills-must be easy to approach and talk to; builds rapport well
· Solid problem solving and analytical skills
· Should have Experience in configuring and managing the Management Agents.
· Should have Experience in managing the attribute flows, provisioning and projection rules.
· Experience in managing the FIM/MIM Service and the Portal
· Should be well verse with FIM/ MIM Infrastructure operations like Backup and Restore of FIM Synchronization Service, FIM Service, FIM Portal Configurations, .NET Rules Extensions
· Should be well verse with Different type of MA Creations, FIM Schema updating, Data & Attribute Flow setup, Understanding of Sync rule, Configure run profiles and.dll extension file setup configuration for Advance Sync rules
Material Requirements Planning