To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richardson, TX
- Hiring Manager
- Phone: 972-807-9319
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Full Time Brand Ambassador and Sales Representative (Paid Training)
Trust Group, Inc. • Richardson, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Paid Training Provided for Immediate Hires for Full Time Brand Ambassador and Sales Representative
Looking for more than just a job? Are you serious about starting an amazing career path and work with a team that’s dedicated in helping you reach your goals?
Why work with Trust Group, Inc?
- Recognized as a Best and Brightest company to work for in the DFW area
- We are committed to our people – when you succeed, we succeed
- We deliver results and exceed expectations for our clients unlike any other vendor
- Our company culture is one of a kind – fun, energetic and family oriented
- Our proven systems and new partnerships, enable us to make strides to stay ahead of the competition
- We only promote from within - we offer rapid promotions for top performers
Job Responsibilities for Brand Ambassador and Sales Representative
- Be the face of our clients by creating a long lasting first impression
- Meet and exceed sales goals and standards of performance
- Provide a fun, full-service buying experience to customers
- Stay up to date on the latest technology trends
- Maintain store appearance and compliance
- Walk customers through sales presentations
- Address customer questions and maintain high customer retention quality
We believe the amount of success that someone achieves is directly proportional to the amount of effort they put into it.
- Interest in gaining experience in the sales, marketing, customer service and retail management industry
- 2-4 year degree or equivalent job experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Ability to follow our hands-on, in-house, and classroom training model to be successful
To Apply submit your resume today to or call 972.807.9319. For more information, visit us at .
Here at Trust Group Inc, we work together as a unit to help everyone achieve their personal and professional goals. We believe that when people enjoy what they do they naturally perform at higher levels.
We are here to train and develop the future leaders of tomorrow. We offer a top-notch training program in sales, marketing, management, and leadership development. We are not your standard 9 – 5ers. You will not find any cubicles in our office.