Business Development Specialist:
This individual will be responsible for reviewing Federal solicitation portals to identify and track new
business opportunities. They will work with the company's executive management team to qualify
federal opportunities and identify partnering companies. This individual will identify and participate in
marketing, networking events (i.e. agency industry days, small business forums, etc), and some proposal support activities.
· Identify and qualify new business opportunities; play key role in the submission of proposals and winning task order responses through primary business development functions including but not limited to; opportunity assessment and vetting, gap analysis, team development, direct input for win theme and “price to win”, competitive intel, etc.; positioning and driving new incremental opportunities through the capture process and/or GWAC/IDIQ vehicles to allow for increased LinkVisum win potential
· Collaborate and present to Business leadership about trends and changes taking place within existing accounts, as well as the customer’s organization, and make recommendations about future courses of action necessary for improving the Company’s position
· Engage internal and external resources in the development of the most effective solution or offering necessary to win against the customer’s requirements and mission
· Maintain accurate and timely sales forecasting and demand planning data through an opportunities pipeline
· Collaborate with proposal activities, identifying, contacting, and enticing, potential teaming partners and key personnel.
Develop Long Term Relationships
Meet Sales Objectives
Validate Customer Needs