To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8423 Wornall Road
South Kansas City / Plaza Area, MO 64114
- Hollie Begotner
- Phone: 816-994-6894
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Express Employment Professionals • South Kansas City / Plaza Area, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Express Employment has your new career opportunity to join a century old global company in the role of Accounting Manager.
The Accounting Manager role is well suited for someone who enjoys being hands on in a variety of finance/accounting/projection functions including but not limited to:
- Facilitates and completes monthly close and group reporting procedures.
- Preparing regular budgets and account reconciliations.
- Oversees fixed assets.
- Initiates wires, ACH, bank reporting, cash pooling administration, liquidity planning, etc.
- AP Oversight.
- Invoicing IC partners.
- Recommending changes in accounting systems and procedures.
- Performing monthly payroll reconciliation.
- Assists with financial and tax audits.
- Assists in documentation and monitoring of internal controls.
- Serves as a back-up for all other general ledger responsibilities.
- Vital role of SAP implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance
- Minimum 5 years of accounting/finance experience
- Knowledge of accounting and auditing principles and practices including GAAP/IFRS and statutory accounting.
- CPA Certification
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs)
- Experience working with an ERP System
- Previous Supervisor experience.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized in work processes
- Possesses strong leadership, supervisory, and management abilities
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has excellent critical thinking as well as analytical skills
Competitive compensation package, bonus program, generous health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, vision, and other ancillary offerings. In addition, we have a retirement savings 401K plan, 10 paid holidays and paid personal time off.