To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 South Missouri Avenue
Clearwater, FL 33756
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
FrankCrum Corporate, Inc. • Clearwater, FL
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
FrankCrum - A family of employer solutions
FrankCrum contributes to a company’s success by minimizing the amount of time and money needed to manage services related to employees. Our personal touch has been one of the hallmarks of FrankCrum during more than 30 years of serving employers across the nation. That unmatched experience enables us to help companies guard against risk and attract and maintain an effective workforce with quality benefits and expert payroll services. Deep experience and broad company resources aren’t the only reasons you can trust FrankCrum. Clients have stayed with us for decades because they can tell we’re driven by the Golden Rule and that approach makes good business sense for everyone. We value relationships, keep promises and make integrity a priority in everything we do. In addition to our dedication to our clients, FrankCrum is committed to our neighbors. The company is deeply involved in helping the less fortunate in our communities.
Whether a company needs employer services for a staff of two or a thousand, the only name they need to know is FrankCrum. Our highly trained and experienced team can process their payroll accurately and on time, lower a company’s HR expenses, provide great rates on workers’ compensation insurance, plus a whole lot more. Ours is a family-oriented business and having our name on the door influences how we do business. We believe in taking the time to understand a company’s needs and provide employer services with a personal touch. You’ll find that FrankCrum is guided by a commitment to integrity in everything we do.
The Application Specialist will support sales and client retention through excellent customer service by administering and managing the company’s customer facing time clock application and associated onboarding processes. This role will support client implementation, client retention and IT by consulting, analyzing, and customizing user portals, and providing support for the systems used to provide this service. This role will require an individual whom can combine their analytical and project management skills to simplify potentially complex requirements. The role will provide business application implementation functions as well as ongoing application support post implementation.
- Coordinates and communicates next steps in the data conversion tasks to prepare the client for accurate and efficient payroll processing within the scheduled time line.
- Acts as lead support for Time Entry System, Time Clock Hardware and Remote Check Printing clients.
- Partner with Clients and other internal groups to understand their business and related needs.
- Defines workflows and associated business rules to meet customer and internal business needs within various systems.
- Documents all troubleshooting activities performed for client’s within our incident management system, developing a knowledgebase for all other technicians to utilize.
- Maintains proper inventory levels of physical time clocks deployed within client environments, to ensure all hardware failures can be replaced/repaired as needed.
- Documents and tracks all physical clocks and their associated licenses and configurations within our asset management system.
- Works with subcontractors and end customers to install, troubleshoot and replace physical time clocks to ensure our clients can clock in/out as required.
- Identifies and makes recommendations on process and workflow improvements within the system to ensure accuracy and efficiency gains, where possible.
- Documents system processes related to Time Entry systems and Remote Check Printing setups.
- Documents associated processes related to the set up a new client within the time clock system to ensure the solution meets their defined requirements.
- Meets with various business units to gather feedback and collect requirements for new customer implementations or to make adjustments to current client setups
- Designs and develops training materials such as videos and user guides for the online systems, both customer facing and internal use and creates troubleshooting documentation for internal staff members.
- Performs administrative duties such as setup of new user accounts, password reset, and deleting terminated user accounts in Time Entry System and Active Directory.
- Implements, administers, and supports the Employee Self Service Module
- Regular Technical Support duties when required by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, a related field or equivalent experience.
- Prior implementation experience a plus.
- Prior experience with Kronos or any other TLM solution is a plus.
- Two (2) years of related experience consulting with customers and business units.
Industry knowledge in Time Labor Management.
Understanding of programming, mapping and conversion of data and importing data.
Functional knowledge of reporting and editing tools.
General knowledge of operating systems and networking infrastructures including general internet concepts and SaaS.
Project Management knowledge, both Waterfall and SCRUM principles.
Familiarity with payroll and accounting principles.
FrankCrum provides an excellent and comprehensive selection of benefits including:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - employer matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Health Insurance - free for the employee-only level
- Life insurance - paid by FrankCrum
- PTO Cash Out – up to 40 hours annually
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance - premium paid by FrankCrum
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Family Legal Protection Plan
- Supplemental insurance plans (accident, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Educational reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Supplemental life insurance
- Corporate America Family Credit Union
In addition, we hope to reward you with some great programs like:
- Rated Top Work Places by The Tampa Bay Times in 2018 – FrankCrum has been named a Top Workplace for 9 years in a row! That’s every year since the rankings debuted in 2010. FrankCrum is one of only ten companies with the consecutive winning streak.
- Trinity Café – An organization that since 2001, has served over 789,000 free meals to the homeless and poor of the area. Through our annual golf tournament and jeans day contributions from our employees, FrankCrum has raises over $100,000 each years to support the organization.
- Charity Golf Tournament – The FrankCrum Golf Invitational is an annual fundraising event for Trinity Café attended by hundreds of golfers and dozens of sponsors. The annual event has raised more than $1,000,000 to date.
- Homeless Empowerment Program (HEP) – Since 1986, HEP has provided homeless and very low-income families and individuals with housing, food, clothing and the support services necessary to obtain self-sufficiency and improved quality of life. Haley Crum serves on the Board of Directors as Vice Chair.
- Tilly’s Café – Named after Frank’s dog, Tilly, we have our café on-site and prepare freshly made to order breakfast and lunch options for our staff, clients and visitors. With Frank’s subsidized contribution, you can always find something great to eat at an affordable price.