AccuQuest Hearing Centers is growing across the country! To help fuel our growth, we are looking for individuals with exceptional sales acumen as well as the passion to provide a better quality of life to our patients through better hearing. Did you know that every day, more than 10,000 people with hearing loss enter our target market? With 152 hearing clinics nationwide, we are excited about the future of AccuQuest!
Our goal is to be the premier hearing health care provider in the country. Our cutting edge technology, elite sales training, clinical preparation and continued patient care practices will ensure your success within the hearing healthcare industry. This same investment in our people, allows us the ability to provide first-class service and support to our patients.
Our company is looking for professionals that share our passion to help loved ones hear again. Prospective candidates will be fulfilling full-time responsibilities working between our Conyers and Lawrenceville offices. Candidates MUST be able to travel between both locations. Duties are as follows:
- Coordinate patient care and office management responsibilities
- Anticipate patients’ needs and respond with appropriate, high level care
- Manage all aspects of patient scheduling
- Handle all new and current patient calls, using professional tone and exceptional judgment
- Create a welcoming environment where patients feel confident in the care provided
- Complete all data entry and patient check in/out accurately and efficiently
- Facilitate effective patient follow up with current and prospect patients
- Initiate outbound phone calls to patients to maintain office flow
- Maintain and prioritize patient scheduling to increase office revenue
- Meet and exceed office sales goals
- Communicate with and develop strong working relationships with all team members
- Miscellaneous office duties and projects as assigned
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivation and drive to meet and/or exceed sales goals
- Ability to make outbound phone calls to current patients to re-establish relationships
- Professional, friendly, and very outgoing demeanor
- A well established commitment to customer service
- Ability to prioritize and multitask while working in a fast paced environment
- Experience with client interaction and schedule management preferred
- Well developed organizational and computer skills, previous experience in medical management software and Microsoft Office desired
- Client and sales focused, social and medical industries or relative environments; chiropractic, dental and optometry practices, retail sales, office management.
Benefit Package Includes:
- Bonus Opportunities
- 401k Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Much More!
We recognize our employees as our most valuable asset and are proud to offer opportunities for advancement. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.