A Solutions Architect is responsible for validating the logical models, ensuring standards, driving consolidation of redundant data, and enforcing the strategic vision through data models. The Architect role has an in-depth understanding of both our business capabilities and how it aligns with our enterprise data models. Partners with Enterprise Architecture to consult on and develop domain models. Consults with project teams and functional units on the design of important projects or services. consults with business leaders on the design of systems and projects. May consult with leadership on emerging technologies.
You are the kind of person who will:
· Lead system integrations for both internal-facing and external-facing systems/applications with SailPoint IdentityIQ
· Work with Application Teams to identify, aggregate and correlate Application/System User Accounts to Identity Cubes within SailPoint
· Work with Application Teams to identify, aggregate and correlate Application/System Entitlements to Applications/Systems and Identity Cubes within SailPoint
· Development and configuration experience of SailPoint various modules (e.g. audit, compliance, lifecycle, service account)
· Design, Test and Troubleshoot Custom System/Application Connectors within SailPoint IdentityIQ
· Ensure Audit and other requested information is provided within a timely manner
· Drive global standardization efforts across the firm Requirements
· Acts as team lead for small matrixed teams of architects and developers
· Develops enhancements, fixes or new technologies to support IAM platforms that meet business requirements, policies, and IS standards.
· Supports the day-to-day and maintenance of IAM platform solutions that meet business requirements, policies and IS standards.
· Design solutions that integrate with the current IAM platform including provisioning, de-provisioning and integration of applications for authentication and authorization.
· Collects and analyzes the project's information requirements and transferring the same knowledge to the development team.
· Prepares estimates for projects assigned.
· Evaluates the information collected through task analysis, business process, surveys and workshops.
· Prepares accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, including workflows, processes, client requirements, and gap analysis.
· Provides advisement to the development team during the development stage of implementation to meet the client's business and information needs.
· Documents the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate client.
· Acts as a strategic partner with our client’s IT team to influence the design, alignment, and implementation of technical standards to address information requirements.
· Identifies requirements for access management, separation of duties, integrity, quality, audit, and lineage; including driving and developing new identity access management guidelines.
· Prepares presentations and deliverables.
· Coordinates with the groups who test, validate, evaluate new applications and functions to ensure information adheres to requirements and business needs.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience with integrating business applications, databases. middleware and/or operating systems in SailPoint with reading or read/write connectors for provisioning, access certifications, reporting, role/entitlement administration, compliance and user administration, authentication & authorization (SSO & MFA).
Specific activities include:
· Gathering requirements
· Designing the application, (Technology and Business)
· Configuring/customizing the tool
· Change management
· Working with teams to re-architect environments and applications
· Strong leadership skills
· Excellent hands-on Knowledge of - SailPoint IIQ
· Must have a background in onboarding application into SailPoint IIQ
· Solid Java with SailPoint IIQ skills
· Experience creating custom workflows and forms with Java for SailPoint Identity IIQ
· Experience includes being involved with 2 or more SailPoint Identity Access Management Implementations as an Architect or an Engineer.
· Excellent communication skills, presentation, and interpersonal skills are required.
· A demonstrated track record of making a difference and adding value.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
· Ability to think creatively, highly driven, and self-motivated.
· Ability to work and adjust to changing deadlines.
· Creative problem-solving skills.
· You must be able to develop relationships across the organization, working cross-functionally to get results.
· Familiarity with AWS a plus