Strom Engineering Minnesota has an exciting new opening for a Press Brake Operator with a great company located in the Twin Cities area.
* Set-up and operate a brake press in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
* Read and interpret blueprints and diagrams to properly calibrate brake press to specifications.
* Adjust machine settings to complete forming jobs according to specification, accurately and in a timely fashion.
* Perform first article and in-process inspection report.
* Read tape measures and protractors, calipers and other tools necessary to perform job.
* Minimum of 2 years direct work experience, performing set-up and operation of press brakes
* Should be able to set up jobs without supervision.
* Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently in order to derive and communicate information from manufacturing documents.
* Good communication, multi-tasking skills and attention to detail.
* Ability to stand/sit or walk for up to 10 hours per day.
* Ability to lift packages up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift 50+ pounds.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen or authorized to work in the U.S.A.
- Press Brake
- Punch Press