To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Queens, New York
- Anais Paulino
- Phone: 646-723-7311
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Certified Surgical Technologist
Mitchell/Martin, Inc. • Queens, NY
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
One our clients, a State of the Art Surgical Center located in Queens has an immediate need for a Certified Surgical Tech with general, podiatry, Orthopedics, and plastics experience.
The ideal candidate will be working in one of their clinics located in Queens. Are you looking for a new full time opportunity with no weekends or late hours? If so, please see below.
Additionally, we have a great referral bonus program if you know anyone looking!
Type: Full Time
Hours: Start at 6:30 am /7:00am for 6-10 hours a day
Schedule: Mondays through Fridays
- Perform delegated activities to support the operating room team in the care of the surgical patient.
- Perform tasks under the supervision of the Specialty Clinic Supervisor.
- Assist surgeon during operative procedures by providing appropriate and adequate sterile instrumentation and other supplies.
- Maintain surgical field through aseptic practices. Ensure operating suite is adequately prepared for procedures.
- Work under the supervision of the Registered Nurse as a member of the peri-operative team.
- NBSTSA Surgical/Scrub Technologist Certification Required
- Two years’ experience in Podiatry, Eyes and General Surgery
- At least two years’ experience as a Central Service Technician or CST in a Hospital or Surgical Center
If you are interested please respond back with your most updated resume.