To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 Ashford Center North
Atlanta, GA 30338
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Federal Technical Recruiter
The Baer Group • Atlanta, GA
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Baer Group is looking for a Full Time Technical Recruiter to support our Federal clients.
Title: Technical Recruiter
Location: Dunwoody, GA
Duration: Full Time / Perm Hire
Rate: Base Salary + Commission
We are looking for a Full Time Recruiter to join our team based in Dunwoody, GA. The role will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting across multiple technologies to include ERP Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure Services, Enterprise Information Management, as well as General IT. Recruiting efforts will primarily be focused on identifying consultants interested in supporting our Federal client base across the US with additional support provided in the Commercial space as needed. Will perform full lifecycle recruiting activities including candidate sourcing, screening, interview coordination/scheduling, offer negotiation and closing of candidates.
● 5+ years of technical recruiting experience
● 1 to 2 years of experience and knowledge of federal security clearances and process
● Prior experience sourcing for cleared candidates
● Experience using web recruitment tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Dice, Monster, Indeed
● Demonstrated experience recruiting in a high-volume, fast-paced government consulting/contracting environment
● Excellent organizational and analytic skills, along with an ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
● Experience developing new and sustainable methods to identify, source, evaluate and manage a pipeline of diverse, qualified candidates including but not limited to utilizing lead generation, competitive intelligence gathering, social media and digital talent marketing.
● Experience recruiting TS/SCI talent
● Understanding of the DoD clearance process within the Intelligence community, strong desired