Radley Staffing is a construction / light industrial staffing company with locations in Houston, TX (HQ) and Dallas, TX. We are currently seeking an Associate Account Executive to assist our Account Executive Team in our Dallas office. In this position you will spend ½ of the day in the office recruiting, placing and managing our personnel throughout all phases of the various construction projects and the other ½ of the day in the field interacting and getting to know our clients and their needs to make sure we can provide the most productive and efficient teams possible.
· Develop and build upon our relationships with current clients
· Must be able to attend social and networking events
· Recruit, interview and onboard new employees
· Communicate all expectations
· Provide coaching, training and discipline
· Build and develop efficient and effective teams
· Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
· Construction and/or sales experience is a plus
· Ability to manage and motivate people
· Ability to flourish with minimal guidance and oversight
· Must be proactive, and capable of solving problems
· Willing to work in a team-oriented environment
· Strong communication and multi-tasking skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
Work Environment: Team focused environment with business casual dress. Must have ability to work a flexible schedule, attend work related events and above all… Have fun.
Predictive Index Assessment: All candidates who we are interested in the position MUST complete a short 5-10 minute Predictive Index Assessment to finalize your application. Please keep in mind that this tool does not render good or bad results, it only helps us to determine job fit.
Copy and paste following link into your browser:
1st year = $60,000 +
2nd year = $80,000 +
Car and Cell Allowance
Company Credit Card
Company Issued Computer