To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
851 Pole Line Road West
Twin Falls, ID 83301
- Recruiting Team
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative - Work at Home
C3/CustomerContactChannels • Twin Falls, ID
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Customer Care Representative will provide outstanding service acting as the primary point of contact for customers regarding products and services related to client programs. Associates will provide callers with thorough service that builds relationships, resolves issues and increases overall trust and satisfaction in client’s products and services.
This is a Work at Home opportunity only!
Requirements are as follows:
- Internet Requirements: 20 Mb/s download 5 Mb/s upload speed
- A PC or Enterprise Level laptop (no MacBooks) with the following qualifications:
- Processor Speed i5-6500 Intel 3.2 Ghz (minimum)
- 8 GB RAM
- 250 GB Hard Drive
- Windows 7 or above
- Supports dual monitors
- Dual Flat screen 19” monitors
- Plantronics Black wire C5220 Headset
- (can be purchased at a discount from a C3 preferred vendor)
- Video card, sound card, wired mouse, wired keyboard
- Wired Ethernet connection (no Wifi)
- Employee is responsible for maintaining current anti-virus definitions and OS update
Position Purpose: The Customer Care Representative will provide outstanding service acting as the primary point of contact for customers regarding products and services related to client programs. Associates will provide callers with thorough service that builds relationships, resolves issues and increases overall trust and satisfaction in client’s products and services.
- 1+ years of experience in customer service required ideally, in the health care industry, degree or appropriate education may be substituted for experience
- Stable work history
- Professional appearance
- Strong detail orientation and excellent communication/listening skills
- Ability to pass all skill assessments including demonstrated experience with Microsoft applications
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) skills a plus
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers especially senior citizens
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Ability to identify customer needs and clearly articulate products and services
- Schedule flexibility to include weekends, evenings, possible holidays and occasional overtime
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Meet all attendance and dependability requirements
- Ability to type a minimum of 30 WPM
- Be a team player
- Professionally handle a high volume of incoming calls
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs and educate customers where applicable regarding products and services listed above
- Ability to utilize and navigate multiple systems simultaneously
- Be dependable and meet all attendance requirements
- Resolve customer issues via one call resolution guidelines and/or escalated process
- Meet or exceed company and client performance metrics
- Maintain a balance between company policy and client benefit in decision making
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact our client and its customers
- Responsible for call disposition or compiling and generating reports as required
- Ability to accept and embrace changes within the current business environment