We have an immediate opportunity for a results-oriented, self-starter to assist in driving the success of one of our automotive service centers. The ideal candidate will have previous automotive and/or tire service, sales and management experience. This position offers a highly competitive base salary plus incentives, and tremendous opportunity for advancement.
• Assist manager in the daily operations of the store, including training and motivating service team.
• Ability to diagnose and perform repairs in a timely manner.
• Planning, assigning, and directing work.
• Service customers
• Oversee deliveries and be responsible for verifying the delivery.
• Distribute work to technicians consistently so the shop is being run efficiently.
• Accountable for store results
• Conduct P.M.A.’s with technicians to verify the recommended work is accurate.
• Consistently provide superior customer service
• Ensuring all work is performed in a timely and safe manner
• High School diploma or GED
• Minimum 2 years experience related to vehicle repairs
• ASE certifications preferred
• Able to explain and sell products and needed repairs to customers in a friendly, understandable manner
• Strong customer service orientation and a high level of professional integrity
• Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
• Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays & Sundays
• Must be 18 years of age and have a
• Valid driver’s license
Automotive Service Excellence