Administrative Assistants, realize your full potential with The Panther Group! As a leading provider of temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire staffing in the Boston area, we can open the door for your next career opportunity. Right now, we are seeking experienced Administrative Assistants for a contract to hire opportunity with one of our clients within financial services. Count on The Panther Group to find you the right opportunity where you can learn, prosper, and grow in your administrative career. We are a trusted partner in your work and career life! Apply Today!
Are you looking to work in an Investment firm? Our client is looking for Administrative Assistant to join their team!
· Providing support to the Leadership Team and managers within the department
· Calendar management, including logistical coordination of internal and external meetings and committees
· Arranges travel arrangements/itinerary coordination, lunches and team events
· Creates expense reports, drafts memos, prepares welcome packets and onboards new hires
· Provides telephone coverage and visitor scheduling
· Assists on the development of internal presentations
· Maintains and updates client-related materials and presentations
· Prior administrative support experience
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications; SharePoint is a plus
· Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Attention to detail is a must
Relationships. Solutions. Success.
Microsoft Share Point