Job Description :
aap3 is looking for an experienced and talented Technical Recruiter to partner with our technical teams. You will be working closely with our Partner Enablement team to source, interview and hire Network Engineering talent, particularly with Cisco accreditation .
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing active candidates through social and professional media sites and job boards, custom engines and alerts, and internal databases. We are looking for a well-practiced, knowledgeable, and creative Technology Recruiter to assist with our recruiting efforts within the technology space. We expect this person to be able to attract highly qualified candidates in an ultra competitive market, while also helping to recruit within other areas of the business. The ideal person for our team is someone who is innovative, highly organized, detail-oriented, can ramp quickly, and ensure that every applicant has a great candidate experience . Applicants must have experience sourcing Cisco accredited engineering talent at all levels.
- Responsible for updating assignment postings on aap3 website and job boards.
- Generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective recruitment process.
- Responsible for administration of Strategic Talent Hubs of IT Professionals across the US.
- Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies.
- Act as a search expert for a functional area(s) by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements.
- Work with Partner Enablement Manager to understand their needs for skills and experience.
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, visa status, salary range, relocation needs, technical knowledge, and basic qualifications.
- Interview candidates and present only the most qualified for the client’s consideration.
The ideal candidate:
- 2-5 years of full lifecycle technology recruitment experience working with fast-paced, high volume roles, particular to Cisco technologies
- Highly skilled in the technology space, but also well practiced at recruiting for other business functions
- Familiar with the recruiting for all levels of Cisco accredited Network Engineering talent
- Experience working within an Applicant tracking system, Bullhorn experience preferred
- Attention To Detail