· High School graduate required.
· 5 years or more years of experience as a senior superintendent, regional maintenance supervisor or production home customer service manager; regional or director level experience preferred.
· Experience in managing multiple staff members over a geographic region.
· Extensive knowledge of Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC, Flooring, Appliances, Landscaping and Irrigation Systems as they relate to residential homes.
· Mastery of general UBC building codes and rental property health and safety regulations
· Excellent oral and written communication Ability to work efficiently and to multi-task.
- Proven record of working independently and with minor supervision.
- An effective team player with a positive attitude.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to work flexible hours which may include some weekends.
- Bi-lingual a plus.
- Basic computer skills. Experience in Excel, Word, Outlook and Yardi Voyager preferred.