To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cleveland, OH 44115
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
• Manage and prioritize workload between project and maintenance tasks.
• Maintain and modify web applications; make approved changes by amending application documentation, developing detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
• Provide support for critical web application problems and issues.
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert in the discovery and investigation of critical production problems as required.
• Train and teach other developers.
• Help foster development of teams cross-functional and collaborative capabilities.
• Conduct research into new technologies, including tools, components, and frameworks.
• Train and knowledge share with developers.
• Mentor and coach developers and/or Professional Apprentices.
• Project and task management and reporting as necessary.
• Make presentations to management, clients, and peer groups as requested.
• Schedule and lead project and communication meetings with clients.
• Provide tier 2, on-call support for critical web application problems and issues.
• Analyze performance of websites and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with clients and approval of supervisor.
• Assist with other projects as may be required to contribute to efficiency and effectiveness of the work.
• Participate in hiring activities and fulfilling affirmative action obligations and ensuring compliance with the equal employment opportunity policy.
• Minimal travel as required
• Work outside the standard office 7.5 hour workday as required.
Formal Education & Certification
• Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
Knowledge & Experience
• 5+ years IT experience.
• 3+ years with CSS 3 and/or HTML5.
• 2+ years experience responsive Web Development.
• Knowledge of web accessibility (Section 508 and WAI) standards.
• 5+ years of experience using HTML/CSS/JS debugging tools (Firebug, Chrome Developer).
• Demonstrated experience with Photoshop.
• 3+ years of experience in Source Code Control, preferably Git.
• 2+ years experience working with UNIX.
• 2+ years experience with AJAX to interact with RESTful services.
• Experience working as part of an enterprise web team, interfacing with back-end developers, designers, web engineers, and external agencies or partners.
• Strong written and oral communications skills.
• Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
• Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organization skills and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Ability to quickly pick up new tools and technologies.
• Willingness and ability to train and teach others.
• Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment, and to lead and influence cross-organizationally with and without direct authority.
• Ability to effectively move forward on tasks even with ambiguous or changing requirements.