To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richmond, IN 47374
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Symbioun Technologies, Inc • Richmond, IN
Posted 1 month ago
6+ months contract
• Deal directly with customers either by telephone or electronically
o Respond promptly to customer inquiries
o Handle and resolve customer issues
o Record details of the inquiry, comments, complaints and record actions taken
o Follow up on customer interactions
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
• Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
• Meet deadlines and service level agreements
• Meet productivity and quality goals/expectations
• Work independently
• Communicate in an effective, courteous and professional manner
• Adhere to SOX compliance requirements (part of training)
• Perform Quality Reviews
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must have Intermediate skill set with MicroSoft Office, Access and Excel
• Will be trained on internal systems
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Detail oriented
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Organized, focused, and has a structured system to meet deadlines
• Self-starter & ability to work in a fast paced team environment
• Understanding of basic Insurance terminology
Work Shifts-8:00-4:30 pm Once they are trained, 4 months approximately, the shift could change to 9:30 am-6:00 pm The workers are being asked to be part of a rotation for this shift, potentially once a month