Tommark Inc is now part of Munch's Supply! Munch's Supply is a leading wholesale distributor of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment, parts and supplies servicing the Chicago, Northwest Indiana and Michigan markets at 18 branch locations. Started in 1956, the business has grown into a premier American Standard and Trane distributorship in the Midwest. We're looking for a go-getter who is ready to “roll up your sleeves” and get things done. We offer a bright future due to our amazing growth.
Do you have a pencil? ‘Cause we’re ready to write our future! We’re looking for:
- Self-starters with a keen ability to multi-task.
- Hard workers who can adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
- Deep thinkers (sometimes!) who are able to show good judgment.
- High-energy doers with an eye toward personal growth.
- People lovers who are ready to put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
What will you be doing? We’ll keep you really busy and teach you how to:
- Ship and receive product, put away stock, pull orders, load and unload trucks and more.
- Make new friends (our customers) and get their orders ready.
- Keep the place clean (easier than home!)
- Learn to use cool new “toys:” a pallet jack, two and four-wheel cars and box cutters (did we mention safety?)
- Eat, sleep and drink safety.
So, what do we offer you? A great life!
- Health care (medical, dental, vision, prescription) available first day of hire!
- 401k with company contribution (full-time employees)
- Life insurance plus short-term and long-term disability
- Earned Paid Time Off starting from day 1
- Vacations and Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discount
- Promotions from within
What will you bring to the table?
- High level of attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Accuracy and professionalism
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic keyboarding or computer skills to do stuff like enter things into the system
- Basic math and number skills to check items, match or sort things, and add stuff
Can you vote? (We don’t care about your politics but you need to be 18!)
- HVAC knowledge preferred, willing to train
- High school diploma or equivalent and minimum one year experience
- Able to pass a background checks
- Able to work overtime and Saturdays as needed
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Forklift experience a plus.
- Ability to drive a box truck a real plus
- 7-10 hours worked per day; up to 40-43 hours worked per week
- Bending 1-3 hours per day
- Climbing ladders or stairs 1-3 hours per day
- Climbing on and off fork trucks 1-3 hours per day
- Driving Big Joe 1-3 hours per day
- Driving Forklift 3-6 hours per day
- Lifting 25-50 pounds 3-5 hours per day
- Lifting up to 100 pounds 1-3 hours per day
- Pushing / Pulling up to 300 pounds 1-3 hours per day
- Reaching above shoulder 0-1 hour per day
- Repetitively using foot motion for driving 1-6 hours per day
- Sitting 1-6 hours per day
- Squatting 0-1 hour per day
- Standing 1-3 hours per day
- Stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling 1-3 hours per day
- Twisting (at waist) 0-1 hours per day
- Using close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Using hands and arms 6-8 hours per day
- Walking 3-5 hours per day
Sound perfect for you? Apply today!
Attention To Detail