EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• College degree preferred. High school diploma with some college required;
• Four or more years experience as an Account Manger with a benefits consulting or brokerage firm, or comparable experience with a medical carrier;
• Must have working knowledge of a variety of Microsoft Office computer software applications to include Excel, Word and presentation software.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
• Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires teamwork, demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• California Life and Health License
• Advanced professional designations such as CEBS, GBA, PHR and CLU preferred
• Valid Driver License