LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or graduate of an accredited/approved RN program.
- Two (2) years nursing experience.
- Current, active, and unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification.
- Previous home care/hospice experience preferred but not required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Participate in center/agency surveys (Licensure/JCAHO) and any subsequently required reports.
- Attend and participate in continuing educational programs to keep abreast of changes in the field. Maintain current license/certification as required.
- Attend and participate in mandatory in-services.
- Honor patients/residents’ rights to fair and equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, property and civil rights, including the right to wage complaints.
- Comply with corporate compliance program.
- Report job-related functions/tasks that involve occupational hazards, including exposure to blood and body fluids, as necessary.
- Follow established safety regulations, including fire protection and prevention, smoking regulations, infection control, etc.
- Follow established safety procedures when performing tasks and/or working with equipment.
Considered Traveling? Our Rapid Response Team offers guarantee work and salary. Call or Message Pecolia at 919-402-3654 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PruittHealth is an innovative, family-owned organization. We’re committed to providing exceptional care across a wide spectrum of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted and independent living, home health care, hospice care, rehabilitation, pharmacy and infusion services, and more.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.