We currently have an opening for a Maintenance Technician in the Greenville/Spartanburg, SC area.
Maintains store operations by maintaining and repairing Convenience Store equipment; performs preventive maintenance; performs general maintenance work in stores.
- Maintains equipment by troubleshooting, repairing, cleaning and maintaining store equipment; and performing preventive maintenance.
- Maintains equipment by troubleshooting, repairing, cleaning and maintaining gas equipment; and performing preventive maintenance.
- Facilitates repairs by contacting service vendors for materials.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Maintains Facilities by performing light electrical, plumbing, carpentry and roofing.
- Ensures operation of equipment by diagnosing, repairing and maintaining equipment such as Food and Drink Equipment.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
- Will be required to participate in training for existing and new equipment.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
THE ABOVE DUTIES ARE INTENDED TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL NATURE AND LEVEL OF WORK PERFORMED BY THOSE ASSIGNED TO THIS JOB. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES, AND SKILLS REQUIRED OF THIS POSITION.
High school diploma or GED and a 3-5 years’ experience in the maintenance or construction field. Must have the manual dexterity to operate equipment, work in confined spaces, able to use hand/electric cart, able to use power and hand tools, required crouching and/or crawling, and able to use a ladder. Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs. Able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple, changing priorities and ability to work independently in high priority, confidential, demanding business environment. Must have a valid driver’s license and must be insurable as a driver
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity and want to work in a dynamic, innovative environment, apply today!
- Applicants should send resumes to
Territory Service Manager
Circle K - Southeast Division