Worldnet is more than a logistics company – we are a global partner dedicated to wowing our customers by moving their special shipments as if they were our own. We “serve” the most prestigious, cutting edge companies in fashion, design, technology and other creative industries that shape our culture. Worldnet is not only about the innovative products and special packages we carefully deliver to customers around the world- it takes great people who care. We are inspired to make a positive difference for our clients through our Core Values. Today, our worldwide teams of more than 150 employees are helping build a company where the best people want to work.
Worldnet International currently has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Paris, London and Brussels.
Our Drivers are part of the first point of contact for our valued clients. They are responsible for the recovery of packages from and to our clients. You will be focused on delivering the amazing white glove service that our clients have come to expect over the past 20 years Worldnet has been in business. At Worldnet, our packages are monitored very closely, so responsibilities include transporting packages using our commercial vans/trucks and also maintaining communication with the client, dispatch and airline agents.
- Minimum 1 year commercial driving experience
- Knowledge of the local airports
- Familiarity with commercial pick-up and delivery in Manhattan and all other New York City Boroughs
- Timely, consistent job attendance history a must
- Knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Windows OS and internet
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge of geography preferred, not required
- Ability to work efficiently while managing multiple projects/tasks/systems simultaneously
- Ability to lift up to 100lbs and to operate basic material handling equipment such as dollies and hand trucks
- Schedule flexibility
At Worldnet International we operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Starting schedules typically include evening hours and at least one weekend day. Some holiday scheduling and overtime can also be expected.
At Worldnet we offer a very competitive compensation package including but not limited to:
- 401 (k)
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid new employee training
- Gym membership
- Business casual dress
- Volunteer opportunities
- Occasional travel opportunities
Worldnet International Courier, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer