Dupre’ Logistics is currently seeking a Transportation Brokerage Account Manager for our office in Fort Smith, AR to support our Strategic Capacity Services business unit.
Dupre’ Logistics is a fast growth transportation & logistics provider that is adding to our organization in order to meet and exceed these goals:
- provide safe service that’s profitable
- continue to profitably grow our business
- be the employer of choice
- be a career destination rather than a stepping stone on your career path
The Transportation Brokerage Account Manager is responsible for the complete sales process including prospecting, lead generation, pricing and closing the business. Responsible for drawing on unique competencies to demonstrate how the business can be beneficial to the customer. Ability to analyze, create presentations with experience working with customer service, and managing the startup process after the sale. This highly motivated individual will grow new and existing business and have a proven ability to maximize relationships with carriers and customers utilizing personal contacts, networking, and negotiating to grow sustainable profitable business relationships. Challenge is to increase revenues and maximize profitability.
We have an excellent compensation package: very competitive salary based upon experience level you bring to the position, insurance, retirement, training, and opportunities for advancement.
· Brokerage Sales and Operations (2+ years)
· Customer Sales experience (2+ years)
· Mode of Transportation (i.e. Truckload, LTL, Intermodal, Produce, Temperature Controlled, Specialized, Over-dimensional)
· Verifiable growth track record
· Pricing and Margin Integrity achieved through effective negotiation skills
· Creating a carrier following
· Managed KPI’s (i.e. Customer Development, Profitability, Market Penetration)
· Computer literate: Microsoft (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook)
· Excellent communications (i.e. verbal, written, presentations) and follow-up
· High energy, persistent, and result driven
· Team player (operates through consensus)
Background Preferred (but not required):
· Transportation Management Systems knowledgeable
· Education: College Graduate