Construction Lube Truck Driver
Well established, rapidly-growing, reputable Site Preparation Company has an opportunity for a Lube Truck Driver. If you have a minimum of two (2) years verifiable experience, are a self-starter, have a professional attitude, and possess attention to detail, you may qualify for this opportunity.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Responsible performing oil changes and preventive maintenance duties on construction site equipment and trucks. Document and record all activities.
· Responsible for delivering fuel to all vehicles on a site preparation zone.
· Communicate with manager daily to obtain schedule of where to load and any additional activities. Maintain communication with equipment operators and foremen.
· Maintain an accurate record of pick ups and deliveries of fuel to the procedures of the organization.
· Comply with all safety policies and procedures. Maintain CDL and tanker license with HAZMAT Endorsement.
· Two (2) plus years of experience of safe operation of tanker operation.
· Verifiable experience in driving a 10-wheel truck required.
· Proven experience in site preparation operations.
· Able to work outside requiring tolerance of outside temperatures including excess heat, cold and precipitation.
· Must have a valid CDL driver’s license and tanker license with HAZMAT endorsement to drive a company vehicle.
· Must be able to meet DMV Insurance Requirements (no prior convictions or citations for reckless driving or driving under the influence of drugs/alcohol).
· Must have three verifiable business references.
· Must have an excellent safety record throughout career.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer with a drug free work place. In addition to our competitive wages and incentives, benefits, advancement opportunities are available. If you consider yourself one of the best Lube Truck Drivers in the region and thrive in a team environment, apply today.
Attention To Detail