To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 Century Drive
Worcester, MA 01606
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hospital for Behavioral Medicine • Worcester, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
1. Coordinate with Director's and Facility Management to gather information to respond to inquiries and/or prepare reports as requested.
2. Respond to questions and inquiries about the facility in a professional and courteous
3. Support the Administration Department by maintaining an organized
environment with a courteous professional demeanor.
4. Perform clerical tasks for CEO & Medical Director including facility administrative records,answering/initiating phone calls and intercom pages in a professional
5. Perform routine facility filing for the CEO and Medical Director.
6. File all corporate mail promptly in specific files and respond to inquiries as
7. Maintain and update physician/licensed practitioner and facility operation contract
8. Coordinate the Chief Executive Officer's daily schedule and organize meetings as
9. Coordinate the conference room schedule, responding in a timely fashion and
appropriately to all requests.
10. Schedule meetings for the Medical Director as necessary.
11. Prepare and mail monthly meeting calendars to the medical staff and facility staff.
Education: Associate Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred; or an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Experience: At least three (3) years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant in a health care setting.
Additional Requirements: Must be able to type at least 65 w.p.m.; knowledge of medical
terminology, and thorough knowledge of Word and Excel software programs; shorthand experience