To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Hills, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Express Employment Professionals • North Hills, CA
Posted 1 month ago
OUR CLIENT IN NORTH HILLS, CA. IS SEEKING A:
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE:
* MUST HAVE SOME BACKGROUND IN AEROSPACE INDUSTRY *
Position summary: The customer service representative is directly responsible for the selling and taking orders for products from businesses, airlines, or individuals.
Essential functions: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Makes cold calls to convince prospective client of desirability and practicability of products or services.
· Supports inbound sales calls and inquiries, follows up on quotes to convert calls and inquiries into sales.
· Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices, maximizes profit and prepares sales orders for orders obtained.
· Provides price and estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm’s production and delivery schedules.
· Reviews purchase order requirements and overcome
technical and business objections of prospective customers.
· Researches prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from ad inquiries, trade shows, direct mail responses, business directories, etc.
· Reviews blueprints, technical information, and other customer documents to develop and prepare cost estimates, application or projected improvements in production from client’s use of proposed product or services.
· Consistently reviews schedules to meet customer deliveries.
· Communicates with outside sales force to discover opportunities to supply product and/or services.
· Assists Sales Management in developing sales or service contract for products or services.
HOURS: 8 AM-5 PM
SALARY: $17.00-$20.00 per hour DOE
COMPANY OFFERS EXCELLENT BENEFITS.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
· The candidate must be personable, team oriented,
· Candidate should be able to work with minimal supervision, and act decisively
Education: Minimum of a high school or trade school education with previous experience is required.
Working conditions: Standing and walking 4 hours in the day , may lift 25 lbs max , occasional awkward positions, 8 scheduled hours a day five days a week. May work over-time, if scheduled.