To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5771 Crowder Boulevard
New Orleans, LA 70127
- Russ Herzog
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Associates
Cash America • New Orleans, LA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Retail Sales Representatives: PAWNBROKER (w/commission)
Ø Are you looking for a career that is partly retail, partly sales and community focused?
Ø Would you like to work in a fun, fast-paced, sales & customer service-driven job, but still have quality time in your life?
With over 2,250 locations across five countries, FirstCash is the leading international operator of pawn stores. At FirstCash, Inc. (First Cash Pawn, Cash America Pawn, Cashland, & other brands), we take pride in our employees because they are competitive, passionate salespeople. We are committed to building a brand that offers our employees work-life balance and our customers peace of mind.
Time to start making a Difference...
You will have the opportunity to partner with the Sales Team to ensure high levels of customer service on both the lending and retail side by greeting, engaging and interacting with customers to process sales and loan activity and transactions. Associates will work with all levels of jewelry and general merchandise, as well as all financial solutions offered to customer base. If providing great customer service while generating sales sounds exciting, then this is the position for you!
As a Pawnbroker, you assume the same responsibilities as an Associate but partner with the entire staff on ensuring high levels of customer service. In addition, you will assist in promoting our business throughout our communities by lending with integrity, creditability, and fairness. If you enjoy being challenged and an opportunity to learn a unique business, then this is the position for you!
TO APPLY: www.firstcash.com/careers
Reply to this posting, via our careers site at www.firstcash.com/careers. Please ensure to include your resume. The application process must be complete prior to an in-person interview, so APPLY at www.firstcash.com/careers today!
****Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.****
**********BASE PAY + COMMISSION = $$$$$$$***********
FirstCash, Inc. offers:
· Competitive pay (hourly base PLUS commission)
· Full time employees enjoy a full comprehensive benefits package
· A fun and fast-paced environment where you may learn something new every day
· Flexible schedule
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Employee Referral Program
· Promotion from within; many opportunities for advancement
· Employee discounts
· Environment that promotes constant learning, and discovery through day to day interactions
1. 1+ year(s) of customer service, sales, and cash handling experience in a competitive (preferable commission) retail, hospitality, restaurant environment
2. High-energy sales personality with knowledge of jewelry and general merchandise
3. Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
4. Solid written and verbal communication skills
5. Excellent customer service experience
6. Able to work independently with minimal supervision
7. Computer savvy with the ability to accurately enter customer data into a computer database and extract data through existing reporting tools
This position requires frequent standing, walking, stooping, and lifting of up to 50 lbs with occasional usage of a ladder for climbing.