We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for one of our top clients. This is an excellent career growth opportunity for a positive individual with strong organizational skills. Are you self-motivated, organized, and reliable? Do you enjoy being part of a successful team? This opportunity may be just for YOU! Great chance to gain more experience and possibly grow from an entry level position. We pay WEEKLY!
In the Administrative Assistant role, you must be an excellent communicator with outstanding customer service skills. We are seeking a dedicated individual with strong organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities.
Additional requirements for the Office Assistant will include:
- High school diploma or equivalent certification
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of training and experience, a plus
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar clerical office role
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Skills on the MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Ability to type at least 45 wpm
- Must be at least 18 years old
- able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. as well as valid picture ID
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment drug and background check
- Must have reliable and consistent means of transportation
- Must be able to provide at least 2 professional references from recent supervisors, managers or employers.
Completion of Word, Excel, Outlook, and Typing assessments will be required to be considered.
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered or presented, please apply and follow-up with a phone call to our office to discuss your qualifications.
Damian at PrideStaff 916-757-6100
Proudly serving Roseville, Rocklin, East Sacramento, Southeast Sacramento, Folsom, and Rancho Cordova
See what some of our Field Associates have to say:
“They don’t make you pay to search for jobs, they are searching for you"
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. We help you find the job that best matches your skills, interests, and goals. With locally-owned offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with 3,000+ employers. You may be on a temporary assignment, but you are not temporary to us!
"PrideStaff was able to find what job fit me"
“Without them I wouldn’t have the position I have now"
Join our Network of Opportunities!