The job function requires a strong working background in all facets of operational flow related to our systems integration process. This knowledge is used to match the customer’s outsourcing requirements to our operational flow in order to insure that a consistent and high quality product is produced. Strong customer relations and teamwork skills are necessary. Once a “project” has successfully passed through the company’s “New Product Introduction” (NPI) stage, it will be officially assigned to Program Manager (PgM). The PgM will be accountable to insure the successful execution of the customer’s manufacturing plan. Meetings with the customer to fully understand their outsourcing needs may be required.
The PgM will be responsible for establishing a total manufacturing plan to meet the customer’s needs. It is expected that the PgM will implement on-going improvements to enhance the efficiency of the program. Key functions include; material cost savings, improved inventory turns, quality control, on-time delivery, and overall customer satisfaction. The recommended forum for suggested continuous improvements is in a quarterly business review with the customer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the process of manufacturing a product from sale to delivery
- Provide the first line of contact with the customer throughout the process
- Act as liaison with each department along the production process to ensure timelines are met
- Coordinate the administrative processes associated with the production flow of the product
- Manage the timelines and budgets associated with the program, product or project
- Maintain, build & strengthen customer relationships
- New business development and/or ‘up-selling’ within customer base
- Participate in the Quality and Continuous Improvement process
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or 3-5 years job related experience.
- Strong oral, written and communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, and general computer knowledge. SAP is a plus.
- Bilingual Chinese-Mandarin is a plus in order to communicate with factories and vendors in Taiwan more effectively.
New Product Development
Production Flow Analysis
Customer Relationship Management