Immediate opportunity available for an experienced PICU-Staff Registered Nurse. This opportunity is targeted to the individual nurse skilled in providing excellent care adapted to the individual patient needs based on the nursing process.
In this position you will:
• Provide nursing care adapted to individual patient needs based on the nursing process.
• Approach your daily duties with creativity, passion, skill, respect and a positive approach.
• Practice the values of collaboration, cooperation, coordination, integration, empowerment, and establishing patient expectations.
• Provide supervision and coordination of personnel who participate in the provision of care to ensure that patients’ needs and outcomes are met.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Licensed as Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- Nursing Baccalaureate degree (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing, or must attain a BSN within 5 years of hire
- Current Advanced Care Life Support (ACLS)
- Current Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) experience in an acute hospital setting within the last year.
- Intensive Care Unit Experience may be considered in lieu of PICU experience.
Pediatric Advanced Life Support
Registered Nurse Certified
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)