We are seeking energetic, motivated, and articulate Sales Reps to join our team! The ideal candidate has a passion for developing a career in telesales.
Your goal is to establish rapport, deliver maximum product value, overcome hesitations, and close the sale. We’ll provide you with all the tools you need for success: paid training, dynamic scripting, expert coaching, and daily support.
The position sells maintenance, repair, and operation (MRO) supplies to government agencies and large private corporations. We are an authorized distributor for one of the largest, multibillion-dollar international wholesale suppliers in the United States. The sales rep will foster trust with existing and future customers by educating and selling them on our product and service offerings and the ease of ordering from us. Able to travel in the greater Baltimore/DC metro region.
The ideal candidate thrives in challenging situations and works hard to exceed sales objectives. Attends weekly staff meetings and is open to coaching and team trainings.
Essential Job Functions
- Monthly ride along with the Sales Manager.
- Create positive first impressions to prospective clients.
- Responsible for direct business to business selling, traveling to the client’s location.
- Representing the company at trade shows and attending networking events.
- Respond to inbound requests.
- Seek out new customers and partner with existing ones.
- Offer targeted solutions to improve their businesses using a solutions sales approach.
- Conduct outbound calling every day to engage new customers.
- Demonstrate the value our products and services offer to the clients
- Develop and present proposals tailored to address each client’s specific business needs.
- Provide outstanding customer service through regular client follow-up.
- Identify and establish relationships with key decision-makers to secure new business and strengthen partnerships with current clients.
- Close sales and achieve monthly activity and revenue goals.
- Approximately 50% travel is required around the metro DC Baltimore area.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Committed to achieving sales goals in a dynamic environment.
- Strong desire to succeed in sales and drive for continual growth.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Tenacious and have a desire to grow your industry knowledge as you build your career.
- Enjoys learning about new businesses and problem-solving to offer clients impactful solutions.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and enjoys networking to build and maintain business relationships.
- Proven selling and customer relationship management skills.
- 2 – 4 years of inside, B2B or B2C sales experience selling to clients in facility management, or product distribution preferred.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation are required!
- College degree preferred but not required.
- High school degree or GED required.
· Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission plan)
· Outstanding benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
· 401(k) retirement plan with company-matched funds
· Generous holiday and paid time off
· Ongoing training and development to maximize your career potential!
- Analyze sales trends to increase sales
- Maintain sales area records on customer sales
- Searching a sales representative to complement sales team
- Drive outside sales within territory
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales
- Lead all sales within territory
- Develop a territory sales plan
- Utilizing sales system to optimize sales calls
- Complete job site survey reports for all new customer job sites and existing customer job sites
- Mastering the sales representative position
- Provide weekly sales updates to sales management
- Develop and maintain sales forecasts on anticipated territory sales
- Exceed sales goals in assigned territory
- Coordinate sales calls and associated paper work with inside sales/sales support
- Exerting sales effort necessary to meet sales quota
- Achieve sales goals for assigned accounts and assigned sales area
- Achieve and exceed territory sales goals
- Meet or exceed sales call activity goals for new sales
- Conduct sales presentations to customers
- Succeed in company sponsored training classes
- Operate Cash Register
- Selling Techniques
- Stock Merchandise