To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Payne, AL
- June Reed
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
1st Franklin Financial Corporation • Fort Payne, AL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Title: Customer Service Representative
Reports to: Branch Manager
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organizes the clerical functions of the branch.
- Provides direct customer service to loan and sales finance customers.
- Compiles and maintains records of loan transactions and branch activities.
- Performs a wide variety of clerical duties, utilizing his/her knowledge of systems and/or procedures.
- Conducts solicitation and collection of customer accounts.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- The CSR is responsible for all daily solicitation, cash control, processing of loans and sales finance applications, correspondence, completion of loan documents, and maintain other clerical functions of the branch.
- This person also assists in working assigned delinquencies.
- The CSR must develop a thorough knowledge of Company policies and procedures and develop and maintain technical skills such as: operate standard office equipment, computer terminal, copiers, calculators, be able to handle and count cash, and type accurately and proficiently.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze relevant information and apply individual judgment to company policies. Comply with these policies, laws, regulations and procedures, and operational standards
- Perform similar job-related duties as assigned
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English well
- The CSR has vital contact with the customers and therefore, should have strong verbal and interpersonal skills that demonstrate the ability to deal effectively and tactfully with all types of customers. This includes collections, as well as the development of new business
- Problem-solving and reasoning abilities are also important in maintaining the very best customer care
- The CSR must be honest and fair with all customers and employees. This person should have strong personal attributes such as a high energy level, positive outlook, and integrity in all relations with customers and the community.
- This person should be a team player and assist other employees to reach the common goals of the branch office and be expected to perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- A CSR should be self-motivated and take initiative to accomplish both personal goals and branch objectives
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have access to the use of and ability to operate a personal automobile
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to meet current licensing requirements of various federal and state regulators and insurance companies
Interested parties are not considered to be applicants unless they are asked to fill out a 1st Franklin Financial employment application.