A Regional Staffing company is looking for a Branch Manager for our ORLANDO location.
Branch Manager oversees all aspects of operation for our temporary workforce service. Responsibilities include dispatching, maintaining, and supervising the temporary workforce that is assigned to our clients. Sales, recruiting, and payroll are key functions that require consistent attention. Must provide exceptional customer service to our clients on a day to day basis. Daily branch operating hours are 5:30 AM to 6:00 PM. Must be available to work every other weekends.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The position requires an individual who possesses good organizational and management skills. Must be able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously. Stress level may be high.
- Open office each day by 5:30 AM and dispatch temporary workers to various job sites by preparing work time tickets, issuing and documenting safety equipment, and directing employees to job site locations.
- Consistently make outbound customer service and prospecting calls to establish and develop business relationships. Building rapport that leads to customer loyalty is an essential skill to be successful at this position.
- Perform on site customer service and prospecting calls to existing and new job site locations.
- Qualify temporary employees for work eligibility, assist applicants with the application process, and help process payroll for completed work orders.
- Maintain and update employee files and client records.
- Conduct employee safety reviews, job site surveys and accident reports when required.
- Perform risk and accident management by filing timely reports when necessary and "actively" returning employees to work.
- Have a professional telephone presence and assist customers with orders, invoice issues, or other requests.
- Assist in recruiting, hiring, and other human resources procedures.
- High School Diploma required. College Degree preferred.
- Business casual work attire required to project a professional image to workers and clients.
- Possess own reliable vehicle with valid drivers license and insurance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to include daily activity reporting to co-workers seeking to grow the business together.
- Ability to work as a team in a challenging and fast paced environment
- Honest and ethical team player.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office programs and have strong computer skills.
- Ability to learn and work with new computer programs.
- Willing to be flexible with schedule, including weekends and some holidays if needed to support customer requirements.
- A desire to grow personally and professionally by setting, pursuing, and achieving goals.
- At least 2 years experience in the Industry/Staffing and management/supervisory responsibility or an amount of sales experience, preferably in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment. Staffing Experience and Bilingual is not required but very beneficial.