$2000 Sign on Bonus offered to qualified candidates!!!
Gilman Healthcare Center is a 99-bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility located at the crossroads of Gilman just off Interstate 57. We are seeking an experienced Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) for all shifts. The successful CNA will hold a current state license as a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA. We are an EOE.
Become part of our Care Team!
Responsibilities of the CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
- Record vital signs as directed by medical or nursing staff
- Gather all information from nurses about patient condition and treatment given
- Examine patients in order to detect symptoms in need of medical attention
- Document patient behavior, complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses
- Perform other assistant nursing duties as assigned
Requirements for the CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Current state license as a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
cna: 1 year (Preferred)
Long Term Care: 1 year (Preferred)
Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
Paid time off
Certified Nursing Assistant
Long Term Care
Electronic Medical Record